If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- HUDY ULTIMATE PROFESSIONAL R C TURNBUCKLE WRENCH 3MM 181030
- Kaqiseyuebaiqing YKDDII Picture Frames Black White City Theme Wall Hanging Photo Frames Set 15pcs Wooden Picture Frame Home Sofa Bedroom Photo Classic Fashion Multi-function Photo Frame
- Warmfamily Yellow Submarine Print Artwork Image A Submarine a Diver Jumping Dolphins Illustration Print Warm Microfiber All Season Blanket 60 x50 Petrol bluee Ginger
- RenteriaDecor Fox Flannel Blanket Retro Cartoon Funny Mascot Velvet Plush Throw Blanket 60 x36
- Uonlytech 1080P Professional Digital Camera high Definition Shooting Video Record Portable Camcorder (Black)
- Win Green Playhouse, 100% Cotton
- Sideshow Collectibles Saurons Mace from Lord Of The Rings
- Disney Little Mermaid Ariel coin case
- A Baby Cherry First Book for Infants and Toddlers (0M to 3 Yrs) Unisex Multipurpose Toy, Educational Book, Teether, Easy to Clean (Dog)
- RFDTYGR Mini 4wd Tool for PuttingThe Wheel Self-mad Parts for Tamiya Mini 4WD Pro New Tool for Putting The Wheel J022 1Pcs lot Sky bluee
- Reinforced Water Resistant School Backpack and Insulated Lunch Bag 2 Pack - Flower Petal Burst
- Mystery House Men's Bavarian Man
- First18 first 18 Toyota 2000 GT Red 1 18 scale F18005
- Manhasset Matte bluee Symphony Stand
- Hatsune Miku Senbonzakura blanket whole set of 2
- Bulk Buy Darice DIY Crafts Durafoam Cube White 5 x 5 inches 01313 by Darice Bulk Buy
- Free shiping OD4mm,5mm,6mm,7mm,8mm,9mm,10mm12mm with 500mm Length High Quality Plain Glossy 3K Carbon Fiber Fabric Wound Tube 2pcs of 12mm x 8mm
- OIL Paper STENCILS oil paper stencil sheet (9inch)
- B Uus Solid Wood Fabric Stool, Sofa Stool Change shoes Stool European Solid Wood Foot Stool Seat 37 40cm
- Makai Collection Dark Knight GARO ArtStorm [JAPAN]
- V-Best Car 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control Jumping RC Toy Cars Bounce Car 360 Degree redation No WiFi for Kids Boys Christmas Birthday Gift White
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.