If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Max Factory Racing Miku 1 7 Scale PVC Figure (2014 EV Mirai Version) Statue
- EIDOLON 1 43 Lamborghini Miura SV Ferrucio Lamborghini 5028
- New 1 24 Fast and Furious 7 LYKAN HYPERSPORT Diecast Model Car By Jada Toys
- Bulk Buy Patons Canadiana Yarn Solids (6-Pack) Burnt orange 244510-10630
- HO True-Track 46cm Radius Curve (4)
- HBZY Toy Statue Toy Model Cartoon Character Souvenir Decoration Birthday Gift 16CM gold Collector Doll
- Generic RC car 1 8 Wheel of a Big Foot tyre is Used for Truck tyre Hexagonal Combination 17 mm Tire Width 75 mm tire Diameter 140 mm 4pcs Black
- Remote Drone Foldable Equipped with 2.0MP120 ° Wide Angle HD Camera WiFi FPV Quadcopter Three-Speed Adjustment Headless Mode Height, to Get 2.4 Ghz Halloween Christmas Birthday for Kids
- Elite Gothic Vampire Deluxe Mens Costume Size L
- GLJ Folding Chair Home Stool Creative Folding Stool Portable Outdoor Leisure Chair Thick Plastic Table Stool 31x29cm 45x33cm Folding Chair (color S)
- color08 60 x70 Inch Baby Monthly Milestone Blanket Baby,Washing Time Themed Image with Soap Bubbles Water Droplets Rubber Ducks Pattern, bluee purplec Yellow Flannel Blankets Made with Plush Microfiber 50 x60
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.